Since time immemorial one aspect that has been ever evolving are the modern standards of beauty. However, in the recent past the importance of being presentable has shot up. It is an obvious fact that a little vanity does not hurt anybody. Women of the 21st century are well acquainted with the fact that appearance does matter especially when it comes to special occasions.
Marriage as we all know is one of the most special occasion in a woman’s life. Nowadays, With all baratis and guests well dressed, bride have no option but to look the best. She and her immediate near and dear ones have to look outstanding on and off camera. Whether it’s the traditional wedding ceremony or reception / cocktail / sangeet / mehendi/ KumKum ceremony or a muhurat ceremony! Girl has to look like a celebrity in all functions.
Although, what many brides out there fail to understand is that marriage calls for professional expertise, you cannot do your makeup from a novice and expect to look like a Celebrity.
Many people out there have set budgets for everything, but when it comes to a wedding makeup only few choose for right artists. They will spend thousands and lacs on costumes and jwellery but will ignore face. Your wedding pictures and videos are going to be the only reference for you, for LIFETIME! Cherish it…
Another common occurrence is that women download pictures of celebrities and ask the makeup artists to imitate it; what they fail to understand is that every individual is different and has a unique skin type, body type and hair type and most importantly , a different and unique personality. We at Impression International Academy and Makeup Studio understand your exact need and budget to design your look accordingly. Products we use are all original – Mac, Bobby Brown, Temptu, Too Faced, Huda Beauty, Makeup forever, Sephora, etc…
Apart from that, we also offer excellent pre-bridal treatments as we believe that makeup is not just external rather it is skin deep. Your skin speaks through makeup! It’s very important to have a good skin as bride’s pictures are shot on a HD mobile phone camera to and advanced version of professional camera. Whoever clicks, from whatever angle, bride’s original features are revealed. Most important among all is a good skin. Definitely good quality products serve a purpose, but products too have limitations. So a early started pre wedding package which is customized to your need and budget helps in a long run.
With us, you can be rest assured that you will be turning heads on your wedding day!
Drop by at our studio if you have decided to tie the knot and we will make sure that you look like a personification of beauty on your big day!
List of Celebrity clients handled by Kalyani Bhagat Umrani and her efficient team –
- Dr. Aditi Govitrikar – (Make-up & hair)
- Mona Singh (Make-up & hair workshops for her model grooming agency) Have catered to makeup assignments for various designers and her portfolio too.
- Tanushree Dutta (Make-up & hair)
- Amruta Subhash (Make-up & hair)
- Music Master’s Ajay – Atul (Make-up & hair for their show in Pune). Skin – hair treatment for their family members)
- Shankar Mahadevan – (Make-up)
- Singer Kunal Ganjawala – (Make-up)
- Actor Makarand Anaspure – (Make-up)
- Actress Shruti Marathe – (Make-up & hair)
- Actress Varsha Usgaonkar – (Skin & hair treatments)
- Singer Vaishali Samant (hair & make-up)
- Singer Ashwini Pathak (hair & make-up)
- Singer Amruta Deshpande – (hair & make-up)
- Advertisement shoots done for Kunden sarees, PNG Jwellers, Ranka Jwellers, Ghodke Jwellers, Export import house for Indian wear, Pharmaceutical calenders, magazine shoots for cover pages.
- Fashion shows done for Mantra Online (@ Taj Krishna – Hydrabad), Miss Pune (@ Residency club 2002), NDA May Queen Ball 2000, Miss Poona Club – 2007, Pune Festival events, Fashion show for Sagar Summit India – 2014.